Texte d’amitié en anglais
Magnifiques textes d’amitié en anglais à partager avec vos amis proches d’une manière originale et distingué.
Texto d’amitié en anglais
1) Sooner, you’ll no longer feel my presence, you’ll never even miss my absence. I just hope that someday, when our roads meet again, you will still be the person I used to call friend.
2) Friends are like mornings, you can’t have them the whole day, but you can be sure they will be there when you wakeup tomorrow, next week, next year, forever.
3) I know your life can go on without me, that you can be happy without me, that you can survive without me. But even if you turn me away, I will still stay with you and will always be your friend.
4) We may go separate ways, live different lives. We might have different interests, do different things, believe in different aspects. But for as long as we believe we’re friends, we’ll forever be.
5) A smile is a curve that sets everything straight and wipes the wrinkles away. Hope you share a lot and receive a lot of smiles today! Here’s one from me.
6) Mornings are just like paintings. You need an inspiration to get you going, a smile to brighten it up and a message from someone who cares to color your day. Good morning!
7) If you wake up in a dark room,
and shaking walls.
Dont worry my friend…
You are in the safest place
You are in my heart
8) Sometimes I forget to say hi, sometimes I forget t reply,sometimes my msg doesn’t reach you,but it doesn’t mean I forget you.I’m just giving you time to Miss me.
9) A single candle can illuminate an entire room. A true friend lights up an entire lifetime. Thanks for the ‘bright lights’ of our friendship.
10) A coin is easy to earn, a friend is hard to find. The coin depreciates, but a friend appreciates. I lost a coin when I texted you, but it’s okay because I’ve got you.
11) If friends were flowers, surely I would not pick you! I’d let you grow in the garden and cultivate you with love and care so I can keep you forever.
12) A coin is easy to earn, a friend is hard to find. The coin depreciates but a friend appreciates. I lost a coin when I smsed you, but it’s okay because I got you.
13) I Cherish You
Do you ever recall the first day we met? R first hello? The day we became friends? Well, I do and I will always remember. For that very day, I knew I’d cherish you.
14) I’ll Cry With You
If one day you feel like crying, call me. I can’t promise to make you laugh, but I’m willing to cry with you.
15) When does a friend become a best friend?
When his dialouge, « I care for you » converts into « I will kill you if you don’t care for me »
16)Of all the friends I’ve ever met.
Your the one I won’t ever forget.
And if I die before you do
I’ll go to heaven and wait for you.
17) If your friends are busy at the moment and can’t answer your text message right away, they can always get back to you as soon as possible. By sending a text message you are getting the note across to your friend and even if he/she can’t read it when you send it they can do so at the next possible free moment.
18) Conversations may be short and silences long, but friendship makes for life’s most beautiful song.
19) We have accepted each other’s past. We’ll stick together until we last. We promise to be there for each other. That is because we’re friends forever.
20) Our friendship doesn’t depend on being physically together, as long as we understand each other. Love you.